INSTANT POT SWEET POTATOES
Prep Time: 5 mins/Cook Time: 10 minutes/Total Time: 15 minutes
1 cup water
4 medium sweet potatoes
My kind of grocery shopping list!
- Place steamer basket in Instant Pot and add 1 cup water.
- Scrub sweet potatoes until skins are clean.
- Place on top of the steamer basket.
- Cover and place vent on lid to “Sealed.”
- Use “Steam” program and set time for 10 minutes.
- When finished cooking, don’t open the lid. Instead allow the pressure to reduce naturally, for about 25 minutes.
- Okay, now you can remove the lid! Then serve, sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on them, if you’d like to make them even sweeter, and dig in.