It’s Valentine’s Day!. Here are some tips for putting together the perfect romantic evening with your husband when you’re pregnant:
- Greet him at the door wearing nothing but an old pair of yoga pants because it’s the only thing in your closet that still fits you.
- Seductively lead him to the sofa where you were just inhaling cookies and smile, “I have some chocolate for you… to clean up. On the floor. Because I can’t bend over anymore.”
- Give him a sweet card that says, “Roses are red. Violets are blue. When I get up to pee for the fifth time tonight, I’m going to kick you..”
- Make him his favorite home-cooked meal and whisper, “OMG, the smell of that pork tenderloin is going to make me hurl!”
- Don’t overdo it with the gifts, but don’t underdo it either. Or don’t do it at all. Doesn’t really matter because you’ll be passed out on the couch soon anyway.