It’s Valentine’s Day!. Here are some tips for putting together the perfect romantic evening with your husband when you have kids:
- Greet him at the door wearing nothing but a dirty pair of yoga pants because you’re really behind on doing the laundry.
- Seductively lead him to the sofa where the kids were just eating cookies and whisper, “I have some chocolate for you… to clean up.”
- Don’t feel guilty about chaining the kids up outside if it’s just for a few hours, especially if you let them have the iPad.
- Make his favorite home-cooked meal and bask in the love as your kids scream, “BUT WE WANTED CHICKEN AND MACARONI!”
- Don’t overdo it with the gifts, but don’t underdo it either. Or don’t do it at all. Doesn’t really matter because you’ll both be passed out on the couch soon anyway.